A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Loren Coleman tells you how to become a cryptozoologist at Cryptomundo.
- Michael Prescott asks himself what he’d say, given two minutes to argue for an afterlife.
- Public Parapsychology has a guest blog from Bryan Williams on “Using Brain Imaging as a Direct Test for Psi“.
- Greg Bishop takes on the UFO skeptics at UFO Mystic.
- Cabinet of Wonders has a few of your favourite things in “Scientology, Saucers, Satan and the Sea“.
- Filip Coppens writes about “The Gold of Gran Paititi” on his website.
- Anthony North investigates the Great Flood myth at Beyond the Blog.
- Daniel Brenton reviews Jeremy Vaeni’s UFO documentary, No One’s Watching.
- Gary A. David was a recent guest on Walter Cruttenden’s radio podcast “The Cosmic Influence“.
- And check out “A House on the Edge of Forever: Discovering and Documenting the Occult History under our Feet“, by Binall of America’s new columnist Richelle Hawks