A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- The Xmas episode of Binnall of America Audio saw high-profile ufologist Stanton Friedman join Tim for a discussion of the Betty and Barney Hill case and a review of UFO history. Then the New Years show featured Nick Redfern (available as mp3/podcast or streaming via Flash). Quite a holiday treat!
- Cabinet of Wonders offers their “Best Damned Data for 2007“, as well as the “Best of the Rest of the Best of 2007“.
- Curious Expeditions also has a 2007 Retrospective worth checking out.
- Michael Prescott looks at the difficulty faced by afterlife communicators.
- Michio Kaku offers “Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey” on his website.
- The Book of Thoth also interviewed Stan Friedman on their website (transcript from an audio interview).
- The Societe Perillos debunks a popular Rennes-le-Chateau myth.
- Mac Tonnies gives you the best bits from his Posthuman Blues blog in 2007.
- Gary A. David tells the intriguing story of “The Hopi Blue Star“.
- Michael Tymn has another afterlife anecdote with “Another Soliders ‘Goes West’“.
- Filip Coppens wades into “The Truths and Lies of WikiWorld“. Hence The Red Pill.
- Speaking of Michael Tymn and the Red Pill – I’ve just added a new contribution from Michael on the psychical history of French scientist Charles Richet (pioneer on the topic of anaphylaxis, and seemingly separated at birth from Blade Runner’s Leon).
- Alex Tsakiris continues his Skeptico podcast series, with further comments about his battle with the ‘skeptics’.
- The latest MAPS news update is now available.
- Anthony North investigates out of body experiences at Beyond the Blog.
- The latest podcast from the Psychedelic Salon is McKenna, Sheldrake and Abraham talking “Grassroots Science“.
- In the latest newsletter from James Randi, it’s Randi vs Geller, round #392304.
- Filer’s Files #52 has the latest ufological roundup.