A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Matt Cale reviews this year’s Roswell UFO Festival in “Sleeping with the Alien” (and with a wonderful image to boot).
- Nick Redfern gives a (really big) thumbs-up to the new book Meet the Sasquatch (Amazon US and UK).
- Michael Prescott interviews himself on the reality of life after death.
- Nick Redfern investigates the possible story of an early ‘Contactee’.
- Daniel Brenton’s latest blog entry is “Yesterday, the Moon“.
- Linda Moulton Howe investigates a massive new crop circle at Alton Barnes, said to have been created within an hour and a half.
- The latest podcast from the Psychedelic Salon is Terence McKenna’s lecture “Build Your Own Damn Boat!”
- Anthony North takes a look at “Altered States” in his latest Beyond the Blog entry.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter dewoos the woo.
- Over at Cabinet of Wonders, Q looks into the myths of “Sunken Cities and Lost Lands“.
- UFO Casebook #265 is now available.