A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Andy Gough has blogged his recent travels around the environs of Rennes-le-Chateau.
- Filer’s Files #35 has the latest ufological news from around the globe.
- This week’s eSkeptic newsletter has an excerpt from Michael Shermer’s new book, Why Darwin Matters (Amazon US and UK).
- Gordon Rutter gives you a quick tour of the Fortean gems he found at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Phenomena reports on the battle to save the heritage of Rennes le Chateau.
- A new academic paper, “A New Empirical Approach In The Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence: Astrobiological Nonlocality At The Cosmological Level” (PDF file), by Fred H. Thaheld.
- Interview with a Bohemian Grove insider.