A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Graham Hancock’s website has a new forum article, “Martian Cataclysm: Impact energy analysis in support of the origin of multiple anomalies on Mars“, by Gary R. Spexarth.
- Filip Coppens looks at a mysterious stone head.
- Michael Shermer’s latest “Skeptic” column for Scientific American questions whether some people are luckier than others.
- The Société Périllos has part 3 of their feature on the Priory of Sion. Part 1 is here, part 2 is here.
- Randi’s newsletter (once again by proxy due to ill health) for this week.
- Filer’s Files #11 has the latest ufological news from around the globe.
- Ray Kurzweil writes about “Nanotechnology Dangers and Defenses“.
- Michael Prescott goes among the skeptics.