Just a few articles for your reading pleasure over the weekend…
- The International Survivalist Society has another historical essay available: “Summing Up the Case for Psychical Research“, by C.D. Broad.
- Reason Online has an interview with Susan Clancy about her book Abduction. Her disdain for the topic seems to be growing with every new interview…
- Intelligent Design proponent William Dembski responds to last week’s column from SETI man Seth Shostak rejecting similarities between ID and SETI.
- Filip Coppens has an essay on “The Centre and Divisions of Sacred Ireland.”
- UFO Watchdog takes the knives to controversial UFO identity Dan Burisch.
- The Société Périllos tell us to remember St Vincent de Paul.
- Tim Boucher has some speculations on religion in the future.
- Fortean Times travels to the Magic Castle in Hollywood.
- Phenomena Magazine has an interview with UK UFO identity Nick Pope.
- Filer’s Files #49 for 2005 has the latest UFO news from around the globe.
- A scattering of this week’s Red Pill entries, with a distinct occult theme: Aleister Crowley, John Dee, Quest Magazine, Bega and the Sacred Ring, and the Holy Grail. If you’ve got more to add to any of those, feel free to do so (or add some of your own articles).