A varied list of readings to get you through the week…
- Whitley Strieber discusses the smashed pillars of Conservatism in America.
- The Future Hi website has an essay titled “Everything Old is New Again“, focusing on the research and writings of R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz.
- The RRR Group have an article throwing doubt over the Villas-Boas abduction, but at the same time also an essay saying more research should be done on abductions.
- Tim Boucher tells you how to spot a fake shaman.
- Astrobiology Magazine has an interesting article on string theory vs our 3-dimensional perception.
- Phenomena has Nick Redfern reflecting on the reaction to his book about Roswell.
- Filip Coppens talks about the Hitching Stone in Yorkshire.
- The Société Périllos website has a new Rennes-le-Chateau related article available, on the murder of abbé Gélis.
- An audio interview (downloadable mp3) with Terry Hansen is available at the Binnall of America website.
- RobertSchoch.net has some mp3s available of a radio interview that Robert gave recently (scroll down the page).