It’s certainly been a bumper year so far for Rennes le Chateau enthusiasts, largely due to the success of Dan Brown’s novel. However, apart from our Inside Da Vinci website, there’s some other good stuff around.
Firstly, the website of the Societe Perillos has been updated with the addition of a ‘strange manuscript‘ given to the group by an unnamed source “specifically involved with Rennes-les-Chateau” – see if you can work it out.
Also, Paul Smith’s “Priory of Sion” website has a slew of new additions, check them out:
- Pierre Plantard’s Letter to Marshall Petain dated 16 December 1940
- Police Report on Pierre Plantard dated 8 February 1941
- Letter by Pierre Plantard to the Paris Prefecture of Police 21 April 1941
- Police Report on ‘French National Renewal‘ dated 9 May 1941
- Police Report on Pierre Plantard dated 4 May 1954
Thanks Paul and Filip.