The Daily Grail fights on…
- Boncuklu Tarla – a megalithic site predating Göbekli Tepe.
- Long-hidden ruins of a vast network of Maya cities could recast history.
- We’re effectively alone in the Universe, and that’s okay.
- Some black holes may actually be tangles in the fabric of space-time, new research suggests.
- Time is an object.
- Musician’s head injury triggered rare synesthesia, causing him to ‘see’ music.
- Think you know about Satanists? Maybe you don’t.
- Are there reasons to believe in a multiverse?
- The new science of CRISPR: How gene-editing tech is about to change food, children and vaccines forever.
- 1.7 billion Tyrannosaurus rexes walked the Earth before going extinct, new study estimates.
- How space companies plan to build roads and bases on the Moon.
- Today’s AI boom will amplify social problems if we don’t act now, says AI ethicist.
- Video of the Day: Water worlds: in the search for life, might alien ocean worlds be a better bet than Earth-like planets?
Quote of the Day:
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.