- Gods, tombs and Nazis: the Third Reich’s bad relationship with Egyptology.
- The real Wakanda: How an African kingdom changed Theodore Roosevelt and the course of American democracy.
- A study of the cenote beneath the Kukulcan pyramid suggests that there may be interconnections with other cenotes.
- Seahenge: Scans shed new light on mysterious Norfolk relic.
- Is the psychedelic therapy bubble about to burst?
- OpenAI research says 80% of U.S. jobs will be impacted by GPT.
- Two moons of Uranus may have active subsurface oceans.
- Key building block for life discovered on distant asteroid Ryugu – and it could explain how life on Earth began.
- Risk of giant asteroids hitting Earth could be worse than we realized.
- What are the Te Lapa lights that ancient Polynesians used to navigate the oceans? Hmmm, reminds me a bit of a Daily Grail article from 6 years ago…
Quote of the Day:
The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.