- Could brain-computer interfaces lead to ‘mind-control for good‘?
- Also: Your brain may not be private much longer – with advances in neurotechnology, your brain urgently needs new rights.
- Vision restored in mice using revolutionary gene-editing technique.
- Static electricity helps parasitic nematodes leap onto flying insect victims and hit the mark nearly every time.
- Genomic study of ancient humans sheds light on human evolution on the Tibetan Plateau.
- The toxic threat in thawing permafrost in the Hudson Bay Lowlands.
- NASA suddenly pulls funding for Venus mission, leaving astronomers confused. They obviously don’t want us to know the truth about the Venusian scorpions!
- Tucker Carlson shares bizarre tale of troops dying from UFO encounters.
- The allegory of the cave: an interstellar intepretation.
- The epic quest to build a permanent Moon base.
- Scientists are preparing to create a traversible quantum wormhole.
- World must act now to defuse ‘climate time bomb’, scientists warn.
Quote of the Day:
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.