- Archaeologists discover worship of unknown gods at huge ancient stone monuments in Saudi Arabia.
- Related: Hundreds of massive, 7000-year-old stone structures discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- The six ancient Norse myths that still resonate today, influencing culture and current ideas.
- Did clitorises strike fear into the Greeks and Romans?
- World’s first octopus farm proposals alarm scientists.
- Can we program our cells? By genetically instructing cells to perform tasks that they wouldn’t in nature, synthetic biologists can learn deep secrets about how life works.
- Is the world prepared for the coming AI storm?
- Futurists predict a point where humans and machines become one. But will we see it coming?
- Spy balloons steered national security toward the sky. Are ‘exotic’ UFOs next?
- A growing number of scientists are convinced the future influences the past.
- The science behind the multiverse in Everything Everywhere All at Once.
- Spirit boxes, radios, and analog ghost hunting – exploring the spirit box through the lens of nostalgia.
- Related: Ghost boxes and psycho-phones – the technology of spirit communication.
- How to lucid dream (even if you can’t). Also, see Paul and Charla Devereux’s Lucid Dreaming: Accessing Your Inner Virtual Realities!
Thanks to @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote of the Day:
I’ve been trying to live my life so that in the hour of my death I would rather feel joy, than fear.
Witold Pilecki, World War II hero