- All at once, the multiverse is everywhere.
- Related: Parallel possibilities – are we remembering other universes?
- Electric monks? Experts worried ritual robots may worship gods better than humans.
- On the trail of an unseen killer: questions linger over unexplained cattle deaths in Colorado.
- Mysterious flying objects could be sign of extraterrestrials, draft Harvard report says.
- Roman-era tomb in Turkey scattered with magical ‘dead nails’ and sealed off to shield the living from the ‘restless dead’.
- Why East Antarctica is a ‘sleeping giant’ of sea level rise.
- Floating solar panels could provide over a third of global electricity.
- Scientists identify the chemical reaction that may have triggered life on Earth.
- Are these “the biggest unsolved mysteries in human history?
- Twenty eight girls hospitalised after using Ouija board at school in Colombia.
- ‘Time reflections‘ finally observed by physicists after decades of searching.
- Image of the Day: Hyperion’s strange craters.
Quote of the Day:
Leave something of sweetness and substance in the mouth of the world.