Find a friend who celebrates your achievements like Steven Spielberg does…
- Unravelling the mystery of Bigfoot: the top five theories about the hairy ape-man, from a lost species of hominid to a Native American nature spirit.
- Scientists have figured out how honeybees learn their waggle dance moves.
- How to cook a delicious meal with zombie fungus.
- Stone tools accidentally made by Thai monkeys are surprisingly similar to those made by early humans.
- Bronze Age craftspeople tempered steel more than 1,000 years before the Romans did it.
- Scientists call for a space junk treaty to prevent future tragedy from occurring in orbit.
- Related: Prison planets – could the Kessler Syndrome explain why we haven’t heard from aliens?
- Newly found asteroid has a ‘very small chance’ of hitting Earth in 23 years, NASA says.
- Cosmic vision: by showing us a new cosmos, the discoveries of the James Webb Space Telescope will ripple through our moral universe.
- Google subsidiary hopes to develop drone delivery technology able to handle millions of orders within 12 months.
- Searching for the sideshow magician who inspired Ray Bradbury – and then vanished.
Quote of the Day:
The only thing I do know is that we have to be kind. Please, be kind. Especially when we don’t know what’s going on.
Waymond, in ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’