Where’s an honest guerrilla plumber —like Harry Tuttle in Brazil— when you need them?
- Japanese researcher claims he’s made mouse eggs out of single cells.
- Can we program our cells?
- Black holes will eventually destroy all quantum states.
- We have only taken six photos on Venus. Here they are.
- NASA says it will be launching a crewed Moon mission next year.
- Humans are still hunting for aliens. Here’s how astronomers are looking for life beyond Earth.
- Global allies turn a blind eye to adversarial airborne surveillance and UAPs despite U.S. warnings. Well that’s what you get after 70 years of telling the world UFOs are poppycock.
- Congressman says alien UFO tech is being ‘reverse engineered’ in secret.
- Skinwalker ranch manager reveals details of ‘possible UFO’ buried in mountain after finding ‘mysterious void’ in rock —wouldn’t that make it a UBO tho?
- Sean Cahill’s new UFO video was taken near Elizondo’s property, according to Reddit.
- The shadowy past of Bob Lazar.
- The weird reasons we’re afraid of clowns.
- Did prehistoric hunter gatherers live a carefree idyllic life as we overworked modern humans romanticize them?
- Combat veterans are turning to oxygen therapy for PTSD.
- Scientists discover how to make ‘electricity out of thin air.’ Nikola must be spinning in his grave —which would also constitute free energy BTW…
- Red Pill of the Day: OpenAI Founder Sam Altman Invests $180 Million in Life-Extension Startup.
Thanks to Greg and D. Dean Johnson.
Quote of the Day:
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
Sir John Lubbock