- 7,000-year-old structure discovered near Prague is older than Stonehenge, Egyptian pyramids.
- 3,300-year-old cave ‘frozen in time’ from reign of Ramesses II uncovered in Israel.
- 1,000-year-old South American mummies were likely victims of brutal murders, new analysis of their remains finds.
- Strange message interrupts Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in live broadcast.
- Scientists have long dreamed of a memory prosthesis. The first human trials look promising.
- Of gods and machines: the future of artificial intelligence is neither utopian nor dystopian—it’s something much more interesting.
- ‘World’s most advanced humanoid robot’ can now have full conversations.
- Pentagon opens sweeping review of clandestine psychological operations (psy-ops).
- UFO documentary director’s new film investigates the Varginha Incident, a series of events in 1996 when citizens of Varginha, Brazil, reported seeing a UFO crash and one or more strange creatures.
- Disquieting features of two ‘confirmatory’ psi studies.
- Biden administration considers psychedelic therapies task force.
- Mysterious ‘blue goo’ at the bottom of the sea stumps scientists. Protomolecule, is that you?
- To study ancient seafarers, a researcher built a replica ship – and sailed it.
Quote of the Day:
Most neuroses and some psychoses can be traced to the unnecessary and unhealthy habit of daily wallowing in the troubles and sins of five billion strangers.