- UFOs have finally gone mainstream. The UFO community isn’t thrilled.
- ‘We’re not crazy‘: Listen to a flight report unusual lights in the skies of Canada in January.
- Galactic dissonance for the U.S. Space Force.
- NASA’s news A.I.-designed parts look like they’re from an alien starship. Or, y’know, reverse-engineered…
- Richard Belzer, comedian and conspiracy author turned Law and Order stalwart, has died at 78.
- Anti-vaxxers think it’s time for political and legal revenge.
- Ayahuasca arrests are on the rise in Spain.
- A link between ‘hearing voices’ and hearing your own voice: an experiment with bone conduction headphones suggests a way for neuroscientists to better understand some hallucinations.
- The Book of Revelation’s vision of the apocalypse was inspired by pagan curses, researcher claims.
- 2,200-year-old flush toilet found in China is likely one of the oldest ever discovered.
- The hair of four U.S. presidents, including George Washington, will be launched into deep space.
- Penises are getting longer, and no-one knows why.
- The ethics of human extinction: would it be so bad if our species came to an end?
Quote of the Day:
Few men have the virtue to withstand the highest bidder.