- Signatures of alien technology could be how humanity first finds extraterrestrial life.
- Dr David Spergel and his UFO paper written prior to becoming NASA’s UAP study chairperson.
- Space station forced to perform huge swerve to avoid debris from when Russia blew up a satellite.
- Mysterious object may be a ‘strange star’ made out of quarks, scientists say.
- The curious connection between food and cults.
- Our conscious experience of the world is but a memory, says new theory.
- Does meditation increase openness to, and experiences of, the paranormal? A new study investigates.
- Why we enjoy fear: the science of a good scare.
- There are some strange ideas about how to send a warning to our descendants 100,000 years from now.
- Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth behind biblical narratives.
- Vertebrates may have used verbal communication more than 100 million years earlier than we thought.
- Oldest human DNA in UK reveals ancient peoples emerging from the Ice Age.
- Video of the Day: Eclipsing the eclipse.
Quote of the Day:
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common – they don’t change their views to fit the facts. They change the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs changing.