Feel free to multitask while reading today’s Grail news briefs…
- Swede Svante Paabo wins Nobel Prize in Medicine for unlocking secrets of Denisovan and Neanderthal DNA.
- Mysterious stone spheres found at various ancient settlements across the Aegean and Mediterranean could be playing pieces from one of the earliest ever board games.
- Monsters are everywhere in the Bible – and some are even human.
- Why does time go forward, not backward?
- Are intelligent extraterrestrials hiding from us? In fact, it might be the other way around.
- The geopolitical implications of an extraterrestrial signal detection.
- Meet the meteorite hunters who rush in when space rocks crash to Earth.
- Reports that Bruce Willis had signed a deal to be deep-faked into future movies are apparently…fake.
- Fungi grow inside cancerous tumors, scientists discover.
- Ancient ‘miracle plant’, believed extinct, claimed to be rediscovered in Turkey after 2000 years.
- Video of the Day: Living plant controls a machete through an industrial robot. Can we send some of these to the Amazon, stat?
Thanks Rick and Gwyllm.
Quote of the Day:
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
Edward R. Murrow