- Why your life could be a part of someone else’s game.
- Time doesn’t flow like a river. So why do we feel swept along?
- Scientists are looking for ‘very powerful’ alien ‘transmitters’ hiding in space images.
- The US Department of Defense refuses to release key documents on UFO office, citing national security interest.
- Nine ways to talk to the dead.
- Hoard of Islamic era gold and silver coins found behind Egyptian temple.
- How Vietnam’s ancient whale temples are providing science with crucial information about the marine mammals’ diversity and distribution.
- Related: Siberia’s whale bone alley – Stonehenge’s eerie Russian cousin.
- The ‘Stone of Destiny‘ is returning to Westminster for the coronation of King Charles III.
- Crystal-stuffed dinosaur eggs the size of cannonballs discovered in China.
- Synthetic biology has the power to cure — and kill. How will we use it?
- Related: How synthetic biology could wipe out humanity.
- Image of the Day: New JWST image captures clearest view of Neptune’s rings in decades.
Quote of the Day:
The reason why a rat in a cage pushes a lever so much [is] because it’s in a cage. It doesn’t have anything else to do.