Level up with today’s Grail news briefs:
- NASA will now go ‘full force’ investigating UFOs, agency says.
- How Jupiter helped spawn life on Earth.
- Could primordial black holes from the beginning of time explain ‘dark matter’, the mysterious missing mass in the universe?
- Because quantum is weird: protons could contain a smaller particle that is heavier than the proton itself.
- Another path to intelligence: octopus brains are nothing like ours — yet we have much in common.
- Related: The amazing brains and morphing skin of the cephalopods.
- Medieval map may prove legends of ‘Welsh Atlantis’ are rooted in fact, say academics.
- Did Neanderthals make art?
- Archaeologists in China recently unveiled a fascinating new discovery of ancient communities worshiping fairies, after unearthing a “one of its kind” treasure trove.
- Cops use newborn baby’s DNA to nail father for crimes from the ’90s.
- First synthetic embryos: the scientific breakthrough raises serious ethical questions.
- NASA’s Moon mission this month will shoot a probe containing life into deep space.
Quote of the Day:
All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination.