Mr Sandman, dream me a dream…
- How our ancestors survived the doomsday asteroid.
- Hidden ‘hunger stones‘ reveal drought warnings from the past.
- ‘I am, in fact, a person’: can artificial intelligence ever be sentient?
- Scientists discover ‘uncontaminated extraterrestrial materials’ in ancient asteroid sample.
- Do aliens exist? Jupiter’s moon Europa could hold the answer.
- Nope: Could UFOs really exist and how would they fly?
- These bioengineered corneas gave 14 blind people their sight back.
- Charles Dickens had a lifelong fascination with the paranormal, and sought a house where he would meet a real ghost.
- Related: The psychic investigations of Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- 17th century British gardens revealed by heatwave.
- Is there buried treasure buried under Portland, Oregon?
- 8,000-year-old settlement found in Saudi Arabia offers rare view of prehistoric religion.
- New evidence suggests giant asteroid impacts created Earth’s continents.
Quote of the Day:
I’ve never known anyone who was what he or she seemed; or at least, was only what he or she seemed. People carry worlds within them.