Today’s news, comin’ right at ya…
- Snooping on alien messages passing through the solar system.
- Beyond ‘machine elves’: cataloguing the variety of entities encountered during DMT trips.
- Probing the galaxy: self-reproduction and its consequences.
- The Hudson Valley UFOs: how the media reacted to a 1980s UFO flap.
- Dark matter review suggests it’s time to ditch it in favour of a new theory of gravity.
- Neuroscience research triggers revision of a leading theory of consciousness.
- The Dutch art detective who recovered the ‘Blood of Christ’ relic.
- Mysterious ‘lord of the universe’ deity from ancient Palmyra finally identified.
- San José: human greed keeps the ‘holy grail’ of shipwrecks on the ocean floor.
- The mysterious mushroom that only grows in burn scars.
- Image of the Day: the Carina Nebula, as imaged by JWST.
Thanks to @nevadaknight67.
Quote of the Day:
The larger an organization the lower its morality.