- Scientists dismiss ‘large primate skull’ discovery in British Columbia as a fake.
- How ‘insect civilizations‘ recast humans’ place in the universe.
- What can we learn from the perennial philosophy of Aldous Huxley?
- Your dystopia awaits: China says it’s developing an AI to detect party loyalty.
- Better use of tech: a paralyzed man used his mind to control robotic arms to eat cake.
- At roughly two million-years-old, this is the most ancient human-made object in the Smithsonian’s collection.
- New genetic research on remote Pacific islands yields surprising findings on world’s earliest seafarers.
- Scientists predict that out solar system could collapse if a star flew too close.
- Asteroid Bennu’s surface is like a ‘plastic ball pit’, scientists find.
- If the Hypatia stone didn’t come from Earth, and it’s not typical of a comet or meteorite fragment, where did it come from?
- Famous Roswell UFO incident celebrates its 75th anniversary.
- Australian floods: Unfounded weather manipulation and cloud seeding claims spread online.
- New study links air pollution with autoimmune disorders and chronic diseases.
- Florida once again has giant calamitous snails that spew parasitic brain worms.
- Image of the Day: Spacesuit from a parallel universe.
Quote of the Day:
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
Martin Luther King, Jr.