- Science magazine’s critique of government’s ‘UFO scientist’ used an altered Pentagon statement.
- SETI’s search for alien life has entered a new era.
- Google’s AI controversy spotlights a human cognitive glitch: mistaking fluent speech for fluent thought.
- Can gravity batteries solve our energy storage problems?
- The explosion of life on Earth 550 million years ago has been linked to the formation of a solid iron core to the planet that restored magnetic field and protected surface.
- Great auks and seal-headed men: a window into Ice Age Provence.
- The former CIA man at the heart of the QAnon ‘Italygate’ conspiracy theory was fired from the spy agency for “unprofessional” conduct, according to former coworkers.
- ‘Skinwalker Ranch‘ is apparently the top destination on World UFO Day.
- A giant kangaroo? In New Guinea?!
- Mystery surrounds aristocrat’s vampire hunting kit.
- People are memorialising their dead loved ones by harvesting tattoed skin from their bodies and turning it into fine art collectibles.
- Video of the Day: How do you know you’re not dreaming?
Quote of the Day:
Once upon a time I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
Chuang Chou (Zhuangzi)