- Robot dogs can swim now.
- Scientists used human cells to make self-healing ‘living skin’ for robots.
- Google’s AI isn’t sentient, but it is biased and terrible.
- Taking a closer look at AI and medical diagnoses.
- Why did people start eating ancient Egyptian mummies?
- Ancient ‘Swiss army knives’ suggest early humans were social across long distances.
- Experts are baffled after finding about 8,000 ancient frog and toad bones in an Iron Age ditch while excavating the route of a new road.
- Crop circles were made by supernatural forces – named Doug and Dave.
- Who are the scientists here? Mo’orea, a Pacific Island, spotlights the rift in conservation between foreign scientists and Indigenous people.
- Why your favourite colour is probably blue.
- New time crystal experiment may open new horizons in quantum computing.
- Astronomers reimagine the making of the planets: Observations of faraway planets have forced a near-total rewrite of the story of how our solar system came to be..
Quote of the Day:
Deeds rather than words express my concept of the part religion should play in everyday life. I have watched constantly that in our movie work the highest moral and spiritual standards are upheld, whether it deals with fable or with stories of living action.