- Lasers reveal structures of a ‘lost’ pre-Hispanic civilization deep in the Amazon.
- Related: More than 60,000 ancient structures discovered in Guatemala using (frikkin’) lasers.
- These Peruvian pyramids are just as old as Egypt’s pyramids.
- Related: Enter the jaguar – psychedelics in ancient Peru.
- Australia’s oldest known remains, ‘Mungo Man’ and ‘Mungo Lady’ have been re-buried, despite an eleventh-hour legal challenge, leaving traditional owners outraged.
- The island where 10 percent of the population can only see in black and white.
- Hypnosis is emerging as a powerful medical treatment for pain, anxiety, PTSD and a range of other conditions. Can it shake off its reputation as a stage magician’s trick?
- Imaginology: We need a new kind of approach to learning that shifts imagination from the periphery to the foundation of all knowledge.
- China is looking for ‘other Earths‘ to colonize.
- What the Voyager space probes can teach us about immortality as they sail through space for eons.
- Nuclear fusion can unleash even more power than we realized, scientists say.
- ‘Democratic’ jackdaws use noise to make group decisions.
- TikTok’s Freemasons are battling the haters and conspiracy theorists.
Thanks to Neil E. and Bug, for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
If we went back to muskets, I’m all for it! Keep the Second Amendment. Muskets are awesome… You know what’s good about the musket? It gives you a lot of time to calm down.