- Is an unknown, extraordinarily ancient civilisation buried under eastern Turkey?
- ‘Yellow brick road‘ discovered under the ocean north of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Ancient cave art: how new hi-tech archaeology is revealing the ghosts of human history.
- Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page tells of ‘intense’ visits to the Great Pyramid and Sphinx.
- Supreme Court draft document overturning Roe v. Wade quotes infamous 17th century judge who sentenced women to death as ‘witches’.
- Canadian defence minister was briefed on UFOs ahead of U.S. intel report.
- We better think twice about what we say to E.T.
- Astronauts have distinct brain changes, even months after returning to Earth.
- Scientists just cracked one-way superconductivity, thought impossible for over a century.
- The ocean is losing its memory.
- Replacing some meat with microbial protein could help fight climate change.
- One-time Rwandan refugee Ncuti Gatwa is the next time-traveling Doctor.
- Video of the Day: Space jellyfish!
Thanks to @NevadaKnight67 and @UfologyResearch, and to Stephen W. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
The problem at Göbekli Tepe is the pristine, sudden appearance, like Athena springing full-grown and fully armed from the brow of Zeus, of what appears to be an already seasoned civilization so accomplished that it “invents” both agriculture and monumental architecture at the apparent moment of its birth.