Have a good weekend Grailers, whichever multiverse you live in.
- Everything everywhere all at once: the probability that we’re all living in the multiverse, and why that idea is so appealing.
- Related: Does quantum physics imply that you are immortal?
- Newly-released documents shed light into government-funded research into wormholes, anti-gravity and invisibility cloaks.
- Scientists predict that humanity could harness all of Earth’s available energy by 2371.
- Could aliens suck the energy from black holes with Dyson Spheres?
- Have UFOs ever attacked terrestrial aircraft?
- This new implant hacks the brain through a hole in your chest.
- Is ‘manifesting’ dangerous magical thinking or a formula for success?
- A look back at the dancing mania of medieval times.
- Twice accused of murder, this writer later foresaw the sinking of the Titanic.
- Devastating Ice Age floods that occurred in the Pacific Northwest fascinate scientists.
- Video of the Day: A solar eclipse from Mars.
Quote of the Day:
Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts.