- Alex Jones’s Infowars files for bankruptcy following Sandy Hook shooting lawsuits.
- Also: Sandy Hook families may not buy Infowars’ sudden bankruptcy filing.
- Russian warship sunken in Ukraine war may have been carrying a piece of the ‘true cross’ – a treasured Christian relic – onboard when it went down.
- Hypersonic space cannon promises 10 minutes from ground to orbit.
- Crumbling planets might trigger repeating fast radio bursts.
- Related: Fast radio bursts – natural phenomena or ET signal?
- SETI astronomers just simulated what an alien message might look like.
- Oldest fossils yet suggest life on Earth began much earlier than we thought.
- Why does evolution keep turning everything into crabs?
- Monkeys can sense their own heartbeats, an ability tied to mental health, consciousness and memory in humans.
- Time might not exist, according to physicists and philosophers – but that’s okay.
- The revival of ancient beauty rituals.
Quote of the Day:
Time is a great healer, but a poor beautician.
Lucille S. Harper