Take a seat and enjoy today’s news briefs:
- Clovis debunked: America’s first settlers did not take the ice-free corridor.
- Earliest evidence of Maya divination calendar discovered in ancient temple.
- Mystery sarcophagus found in the bowels of Notre Dame cathedral after it was gutted by fire will soon be opened and its secrets revealed. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
- Sex, lies, and UFOs: Pentagon’s head of counterintelligence and security ousted.
- Pentagon reveals secret report on UFO injuries to witnesses claiming encounters.
- TV network Showtime encounters trademark lawsuit over its use of the word ‘UFO’. No wonder everyone’s started saying UAP instead!
- Survey suggests psychedelics are linked to neo-shamanistic beliefs.
- The remarkable brain of a carpet cleaner who speaks 24 languages.
- A universe without mathematics is beyond the scope of our imagination.
- Dark matter could be a cosmic relic from extra dimensions.
- Hubble reveals the new ‘mega comet’ now in our solar system is 80 miles wide, 50 times bigger than ever seen.
- Pollution is threatening some of the world’s oldest rock carvings.
- Spiders use their webs as giant hearing aids to amplify audio vibrations.
- No, the Loch Ness Monster was not a whale’s penis. (Readers of the Grail will be well-acquainted with the whale theory, as we wrote about it years ago. Once again, the rest of the internet plays catch-up with Grailers.)
Quote of the Day:
I have several theories, none of which I believe.
Robert Anton Wilson