- Using the power of stars to meet our energy needs is something to be excited about.
- OpenAI chief scientist says advanced AI may already be conscious.
- The Indus Valley script has defied translation for more than a century since its discovery – can AI crack the code?
- British archaeologists confirm Middle Eastern island is man-made.
- Archaeologists uncover 18,000 ancient Egyptian ‘notepads’.
- The alligator in the sewer: Evidence behind NYC’s urban legend.
- Psychedelics open opportunity to study synesthesia.
- Possible globs of melted nuclear fuel detected inside damaged Fukushima reactor by robotic probe.
- 100 years ago, a quantum experiment explained why we don’t fall through our chairs.
- Ghost village emerges in Spain as drought empties reservoir.
- The ‘Doomsday’ seed vault is taking in new samples.
- Bionic eye tech aims to help blind people see.
- 15 of 23 monkeys implanted with Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chips reportedly died after ‘extreme suffering’.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Myths which are believed in tend to become true.