Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $US1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- Astronomers searching for alien tech among billions of stars come up empty.
- Bleeding edge technology could help us find unusual alien life.
- Douglas Trumbull, the visual effects maestro behind sci-fi classics 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and Blade Runner, has passed away at age 79.
- Related: Douglas Trumbull was also a UFO hunter who created a UFO video capture system.
- Why aliens and humans may not share the same reality.
- There is no empirical, scientific evidence for the multiverse.
- Does quantum mechanics reveal that life is but a dream?
- Scientists create cell-based psychedelic toad venom, a potential 5-MeO-DMT ‘biofactory’.
- Awareness of death and other incredible examples of animal intelligence.
- A mountain-sized rock hidden underneath Japan could be a magnet for megaquakes.
- A Renaissance riddle: the 1491 Sola Busca tarot deck.
- Atlantis: How Plato’s story corresponds to real history.
Thanks to @NevadaKnight67.
Quote of the Day:
I like the unknown.