The UFOlogy Tarot campaign is still going strong, and we already upgraded our offered coffee table book to a hardcover deluxe edition.
- I got invited to the Six Degrees of John Keel podcast to discuss the art and inspiration of the Tarot project –and Yes, Keel will definitely be part of our Major Arcana!
- Bipartisan proposal for UFO office pushes new boundaries.
- A glowing UFO recently seen over France was actually faked with a drone and a light bar.
- NASA hasn’t given up on the Hubble telescope just yet.
- The Moon’s top layer has enough oxygen to sustain 8 billion
Nazispeople for 100,000 years.
- Einstein’s theory of special relativity could help create unhackable ATMs –as long as it doesn’t involve sending my bank to Alpha Centauri at 99% the speed of light, I’m cool with it.
- New paper claims that Yes, we could climb through a wormhole through a distant galaxy —damn dirty apes supremacy not guaranteed.
- The biggest threat to the surviving great apes is
- An obscure Darwin idea could be key to solving the climate crisis.
- Rice University academic proposes understanding reality through hyperobjects.
- Queer Seance for the Straight Guy: Kristen Stewart is working on a gay ghost-hunting reality show.
- Susan Demeter shares a terrifying death omen account on her blog.
- 2 men set to be cleared in the killing of Malcolm X.
- Behold a relic of road trips of yore: Arkansas’ Dinosaur World.
- Armadiggedon: North Carolina town is besieged by hungry armadillos.
- Red Pill of the Day: What do you get when you mix Waterworld and City Slickers? Answer: Herding cattle with jet skis!
Thanks to Super Infra Man and Chris Rutkowski.
Quote of the Day:
I see America through the eyes of the victim. I don’t see any American dream–I see an American nightmare.