- Did aliens build the pyramids, and other racist theories.
- SpaceX’s satellite megaconstellations are astrocolonialism, Indigenous advocates say.
- The ancient Greeks recognized the value of guests. Similarly, we should cherish the information we might garner from extraterrestrial visitors.
- Panspermia: why alien life may have a chance of spreading around the galaxy.
- Kazakh entrepreneur seeks to trade Soviet shuttle for historic skull.
- Havana syndrome fits the pattern of psychosomatic illness – but that doesn’t mean the symptoms aren’t real.
- The psychedelic ingredient in magic mushrooms makes music more emotional to our brain.
- A last archaic hominin stronghold in India.
- How historians of modern tattooing explore a long-hidden past.
- Related: Sacred ink – the magical power of tattoos.
- Melting permafrost in the Arctic could release radioactive waste and awaken sleeping viruses.
- Beyond Voyager – exploring the next step in interstellar probes.
- What if all intelligence is artificial?
Quote of the Day:
There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death.