Hey! Facebook! Leave our kids alone…
- The Experience: the cultural rise of alien abductions and those who encounter them.
- The long history of near-death experiences.
- Related: Death before Life After Life – near-death experiences reported before Raymond Moody’s seminal 1975 book.
- Extinction of Indigenous languages leads to loss of ancient knowledge about medicinal plants.
- In Guatemala, archaeologists uncover hidden neighbourhood in ancient Maya city.
- Gibraltar cave chamber discovery could shed light on Neanderthals’ culture.
- Cassowaries may have been domesticated before chickens by brave (or foolish) humans.
- AI is helping the US Air Force to decide which targets to strike.
- How artificial intelligence completed Beethoven’s unfinished Tenth Symphony.
- Artificial intelligence could help to predict the next virus to jump from animals to humans.
- This microchip with wings is the smallest flying structure humans have ever built.
- Sea slugs can be solar powered: Step one: Eat algae. Step two: Steal chloroplasts. Step three: Profit..
- A physics experiment may have unexpectedly detected dark energy on Earth.
- Hubble shows winds in Jupiter’s Great Red Spot are speeding up.
- Image of the Day: Astronaut captures jaw-dropping photo of aurora blazing gloriously above Earth. .
Thanks to @djp1974 and @anomalistnews.
Quote of the Day:
Some people worry that artificial intelligence will make us feel inferior, but then, anybody in his right mind should have an inferiority complex every time he looks at a flower.