- Chances of alien life in our galaxy are ‘far more likely than first thought’.
- Congress quietly wants to create a new UFO office.
- A giant space rock demolished an ancient Middle Eastern city and everyone in it – possibly inspiring the Biblical story of Sodom.
- Mysterious skeletons of unknown ancient people rewrite the history of Japanese ancestry.
- Egypt opens 5000-year-old tomb of King Djoser following 15 year restoration.
- New homeowner shocked to find a rag doll boarded up in a wall cavity clutching a note saying she killed a family who lived there in the 1960s.
- ‘We created holograms you can touch – you could soon shake a virtual colleagues hand.”
- Satellite swarms might outshine natural constellations.
- Mystery microbes have been lurking unsuspected in most coral species.
- 63 endangered penguins die after being attacked by bees.
- Video of the Day: Cuttlefish migrate together in a defensive line with a lookout.
Quote of the Day:
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.