- Maestro of more than music: Look beneath the surface of Bach’s music and you will find a fascinating hidden world of numerology and cunning craft.
- Amateur treasure hunter discovers trove of ancient gold jewellery in Denmark.
- Internet sleuths find hidden message in SpaceX space tourism photo.
- Former Pentagon UFO official Luis Elizondo has signed a book deal with HarperCollins to reveal “shocking details” about the government’s secret UAP program.
- The vindication of Tom DeLonge, the guy who went from naked rockstar on MTV to being cited as a source on UFOs by the Department of Defense.
- UFO debris from various alleged crash sites is being studied in a Stanford lab.
- Affordable housing in outer space: scientists develop cosmic concrete from space dust and astronaut blood. Wait, what?
- Researchers generated an entire virtual universe, and you can even download it.
- A billion years have vanished from the geological record – and over 152 years after this was first discovered, scientists can’t agree on why.
- Bruce is a parrot with a broken beak. So Bruce fabricated a prosthetic to help him preen his feathers.
- Dismiss the wail of the banshee at your peril, says latest academic research: Curses and magic have no basis in reality, yet they have affected Irish culture for years
- Video of the Day: The Standard Model might be the most successful theory in science. But what is it, exactly?
Quote of the Day:
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.