- Persuading the body to regenerate its limbs.
- Humans could develop a sixth sense, scientists say. Or would that be a seventh?
- A.I. assists man with paralysis to type by just thinking about handwriting.
- How Pixar uses hypercolours to hack your brain.
- The profound potential of Elon Musk’s new rocket: why SpaceX’s Starship will change everything.
- Scientists find liquid water inside a meteorite, revealing clues about the early solar system.
- Mushrooms on Mars: a ‘modern Galileo’ fights to prove alien life exists.
- Astronomers keep finding mysterious circular rings in the sky and don’t know how to explain them.
- For UFO hunters, the owls really aren’t what they seem.
- Unlike these Johnny-come-lately news outlets, we’ve been covering Mike Clelland’s research into owls for years…
- Long-time Grailer Stel Pavlou to host his own Discovery Channel series, Hunting Atlantis – congrats Stel!
- The Brood X cicada swarm is about to emerge – let’s eat them.
- Another group of scientists calls for further inquiry into origins of the coronavirus.
- UK start-up plans to use mind-boggling magnets in a fusion reactor.
- Video of the Day: Time is fundamental, space is emergent – why physicists are rethinking reality.
Quote of the Day:
Space isn’t remote at all. It’s only an hour’s drive away if your car could go straight upwards.
Sir Fred Hoyle