No one needs a slurpee that badly…
- A tiny particle’s wobble may just have upended the known laws of physics.
- Rise of the ‘robo-plants’, as scientists fuse nature with tech.
- A.I. is “billions of years old” according to philosopher Susan Schneider. All this has happened before, and will happen again.
- Should computers rule the world? Ummites would say ‘yes’.
- The Boscombe Down incident: One of military aviation’s most intriguing mysteries.
- Seems showbiz can’t get enough Tsoukalos, because an Ancient Aliens movie is coming.
- Close Encounters and the Pandemic: 2020 Canadian UFO Survey.
- The long strange trip of Betty and Barney Hill.
- Why human beings are hardwired for spirituality and ‘magical thinking’.
- New Bedford homeowner finds esoteric imagery behind wallpaper.
- ‘The Abominable Snowman’: The ambitious adventure that was overshadowed by Hammer’s monster icons.
- An interstellar visitor had a sad story to tell.
- So you want to stop global warming with solar geoengineering –here’s what you need to know.
- Human-like intelligence in animals is far more common than we thought.
- These mole-like creatures lived under the feet of dinosaurs.
- Red Pill of the Day: Happy International Beaver Day!
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.
B. F. Skinner