Live video of me preparing today’s news briefs for y’all…
- Why ‘Oumuamua, the interstellar visitor, looks eerily familiar.
- Latest EmDrive tests at Dresden University shows “impossible engine” does not develop any thrust.
- An ancient protoplanet may be buried beneath the Pacific Ocean.
- Did ancient primates walk alongside T. Rex? New evidence backs up theory.
- The oldest evidence of life on Earth is being stolen.
- Was the ‘forbidden fruit’ in the Garden of Eden really an apple?
- Nike sues over ‘Satan shoes‘ containing human blood.
- Prime numbers protect Brood X cicadas from everything but zombie fungus.
- Some deep-sea bacteria are so strange, our immune sensors miss them.
- Humans have the biological toolkit to have venomous saliva, study finds.
- ‘Wanted, preferably alive’: the $10,000 search for New Zealand’s ‘ghost’ bird.
- The anti-science movement is escalating, going global, and killing thousands.
- How do you refloat a 250,000 tonne container ship? Simple, just arrange the Earth, Sun and the Moon in a straight line.
Thanks Rick G. and Stel P. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Try to draw an odor using crayons. You can’t even begin to try, no matter how many crayons you have in your box. That’s what it’s like describing near-death experiences (NDEs) with words.
Bill Urfur (near-death experiencer)