- How the Shigir Idol, the world’s oldest wooden sculpture at 12,500 years old, is reshaping prehistory.
- Native North Americans were making copper tools in 7,500 BC.
- Do you believe in miracles? Recent speculations in physics reveal that believers and non-believers may have more in common than they think.
- Prof Avi Loeb on what ‘Oumuamua tells us about the problem with modern physics.
- An astronomer just laid out a navigation system for interstellar space travel.
- New research reveals why some octopuses punch fish.
- Two bonobos adopted infants outside their group, marking a first for great apes.
- Pilot whales show possible orca-mimicking repertoire.
- Was ancient Earth a water world?
- Sabmyk Network: Founder of bizarre new religion targeting QAnon believers ‘unmasked’.
- British army to be cut to 72,500 troops by 2025 as part of a move towards drones and cyber warfare.
Quote of the Day:
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.