”Until you think of things as they are, and not of the words that misrepresent them, you cannot think rightly. Words produce the appearance of hard and fast lines where there are none.”
- Are black holes all in your mind?
- Göbekli Tepe? Karahan Tepe, thank you.
- Was Earth more like Venus… or was Venus more like Earth?
- Mapping quantum structures.
- Martian glaciers hold terrestrial secrets.
- Have a nice trip.
- When Arecibo collapsed.
- Ghostly circles.
- Chemical in tires depletes Salmon population.
- Legalizing hits new levels of approval.
- That time Fishbone covered Them Bones (Alice in Chains).
Quote of the Day:
“Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.”