Come for the Tool meets Tubular Bells musical goodness, stay for the Les Paul eye candy…
- Why America is ripe for election conspiracy theorizing.
- New theory of why our dreams are so weird.
- Delerium or psychosis? The strange death of Edgar Allan Poe.
- Irish judge rules in favour of demons in assault case.
- Study shows mindfulness might not work as you expect.
- Could the Air Force X-37B become a laser and missile-firing space drone?
- The military is calling in A.I. for support. I believe we’ve seen that movie already…
- Files from the Black Vault: Hypnosis in Army aviation, a case study.
- Jetpack test pilot dies during training accident.
- New device puts music in your head – no headphones required.
- Sex robots and seniors: a match made in A.I. heaven?
- Did life on Earth begin with an asteroid impact?
- As above, so below: scientists say the human brain has odd similarities to the entire universe.
Thanks to Samuel, David, Steve, Deb, Rob, Frank, Natasha, and Network Systems, for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
The scientist who would explore the topic of consciousness must be willing to risk being transformed in the process.