- Controversial tunnel under Stonehenge approved over archaeologists’ objections.
- Stonehenge was part of a multi-monument complex. Here’s how it fit together.
- Ancient Egyptian coffins and statues dating back 2,500 years found in Saqqara.
- Can we control where lightning strikes?
- The rings of ancient trees may hold tales of epic space explosions.
- SpaceX launches four astronauts to the International Space Station.
- Also: SpaceX’s riskiest business – launching astronauts into space means being responsible for their safety.
- QAnon’s Dominion voter fraud conspiracy theory reaches the President.
- Facebook, QAnon and the world’s slackening grip on reality.
- Vaccine rumours debunked: microchips, ‘altered DNA’, and more.
- A new study offers the strongest evidence yet of “time cells” in the brain.
- Radioactive elements may be crucial to the habitability of rocky planets.
- Video of the Day: Baby Haka!
Quote of the Day:
You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and obviously satirical that some people somewhere don’t already believe it.
Robert Anton Wilson