- The intriguing maps that reveal alternate histories.
- Archaeologists finally peer inside Egyptian mummies first found in 1615.
- Meanwhile, scientists peer inside an asteroid.
- Europa’s mysterious glow.
- Speculation swirls around the possibility that Donald Trump will declassify UFO files.
- Debunking UFO myths: the Air Force bureau dedicated to aerospace identification.
- Nobel Prize winner Sir Roger Penrose: Why did the universe begin?
- The most famous paradox in physics nears its end: physicists have proved that black holes can shed information.
- How COVID-19 death counts morphed into a conspiracy theory.
- Greek island’s archaeological treasures reveal hidden story of a pirate king.
- Image of the Day: Alien-like photo shows snake eel dangling out of heron’s stomach in midair.
Quote of the Day:
One of the criticisms I’ve faced over the years is that I’m not aggressive enough or assertive enough, or maybe somehow, because I’m empathetic, it means I’m weak. I totally rebel against that. I refuse to believe that you cannot be both compassionate and strong.
Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand Prime Minister)