- Getting high and doing psi: research on hallucinogens and psychic ability.
- Two million-year-old skull of human cousin found in South African cave.
- Rare ancient burial contains child whose arms and legs were removed.
- A fast radio burst in the Milky Way.
- Related: Research suggests mysterious fast radio bursts could be a sign of alien civilisations.
- Skipper thinks the Loch Ness Monster is an eel after spotting creature on sonar.
- A second cable has failed at the famous Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
- Pfizer says early data shows that its coronavirus vaccine is more than 90% effective.
- How an Australian COVID cure conquered the world, despite no robust evidence that it works.
- QAnon is here to stay, even though Trump lost.
- Two suspected QAnon supporters were arrested after the discovery of a Hummer full of rifles and pistols near a Philadelphia ballot-counting center
- Video of the Day: Fifty years ago, the Oregon Department of Transportation decided it was a good idea to use a half-ton of dynamite to blow up a rotting whale carcass.
Quote of the Day:
If you can feel that staying human is worthwhile, even when it can’t have any result whatever, you’ve beaten them.