- Newly found ‘Megahenge’ may have been the ‘last hurrah’ of stone-age builders.
- Druids face defeat as bulldozers get set for Stonehenge bypass.
- Archaeology excavates the layers of meaning we leave behind.
- There could be 300 million (or more) Earth-like planets in our galaxy.
- Sci-fi master explores the rights (and wrongs) of AI.
- Adventures in space travel remind us how imprecisely we measure reality.
- There’s no good evidence that psychedelics can change your politics or religion.
- Are infections seeding some cases of Alzheimer’s Disease?
- An infamous ‘hoax’ artist is behind the ‘Hammer and Scorecard’ voter-fraud conspiracy theory.
- The occult has returned to art.
- How science fiction influenced Jimi Hendrix’s music.
- ‘Robot soldiers could make up quarter of British army by 2030s’.
Quote of the Day:
We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.