Just another completely normal day in 2020…
- A QAnon supporter has been elected to Congress for the first time.
- Experts fear lab-grown brains will become sentient, which is upsetting.
- These are truly exciting times for the science of brain zapping.
- Possible photo of highly secret RQ-180 aircraft surfaces online.
- Debate erupts over how ‘forbidden’ black holes grow.
- The strange case of the Kaikoura Lights of New Zealand.
- Japanese towns use this robotic wolf to scare off bears, and it’s terrifying.
- After 20 years in orbit, ISS is approaching retirement. Here’s what might replace it.
- Around the summer solstice this year, Saturn and Jupiter will merge to become a single star in the sky, their closest approach since 1623.
- Video of the Day: Exploding star from the time of the dinosaurs!
Quote of the Day:
I’ve often heard people say: ‘I wonder what it would feel like to be on board a spaceship,’ and the answer is very simple. What does it feel like? That’s all we have ever experienced. We are all astronauts on a little spaceship called Earth.
R. Buckminster Fuller