I pity anyone who’s never tasted pan de muerto 💀
- How to live with dying.
- New measurements suggest asteroid Apophis could still hit Earth in 2068.
- 80% of Australians now believe their country is experiencing the effects of climate change.
- Trump is now pushing for herd immunity, which could result in the death of many thousands of more Americans.
- Joe Rogan lets his friend Alex Jones use his new massive Spotify platform to spread misinformation.
- Capitalism 101: Why protect the environment, when you can make money out of its destruction?
- Hubble examines massive metal asteroid that just made Elon Musk jizz in his pants.
- If you lived your life as a stoic, you’d realize how little is enough.
- Chaos magician/writer Grant Morrison surveys the situation in “the Age of Horus.”
- The State Department is now warning of impending drone attacks and how to survive them.
- After years of detective work, the second touchdown site of Rosetta’s Philae lander has been located.
- ‘Weird molecule’ detected in Titan has never been found in any other atmosphere.
- In the latest episode of The Unseen, Mike Clelland interviews Shanelle Schanz, granddaughter of Kenneth Arnold.
- Over at The Black Vault, John Greenewald obtained evidence that in March of this year, the US House of Representatives’ Committee on Armed Services received a briefing on UAPs. I wonder how much TTSA charges for consulting fees…
- Robots are teaching us a thing or two about school swimming.
- Genghis Mole: Invading mole rats kidnap pups from conquered colonies.
- Red Pill of the Day: White House touts Trump’s 5 science accomplishments, including ‘ending the pandemic’ and ‘defeating Eastasia’.
Quote of the Day:
I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.